Forum des =XG= Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook App For Android Won 39t Work

Répondre au sujet    Forum des =XG= Index du Forum » Détente » Amusement. Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Facebook App For Android Won 39t Work
Auteur Message
obelean

Message Facebook App For Android Won 39t Work Répondre en citant

Facebook App For Android Won 39;t Work
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I guess if I uninstall the updates the single login thins is deactivated and I have to login. I'm having trouble with the Facebook for Android app.First, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Facebook for Android app.To update your app: Go to the Play Store or download the newest version directly from FacebookIf there's a newer version of the Facebook app you don't have yet, it'll be listed there for you to downloadIf you're having trouble downloading the app, check your internet connectivity. .. If I understand it correctly Single-logon means that it should work without signing in, and just ask for permission. shareimprove this answer edited Dec 13 '10 at 23:50 answered Dec 13 '10 at 22:46 Kodeshpa 245 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. How do I check into a nearby location?To check into a nearby location:Scroll to the top of your News Feed or Profile and click Whats on your mind? Click to select or search for a nearby location. Newsletter Options Home Contact Us Help Terms and Rules Privacy Policy Top . Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android! . Now I got SSO working as well. And if I'm not mistaken the only thing to write in the Example application is my APPID, right? I'm having the exact same problem with my own application that I'm developing. .. Below, you'll find a list of some of the permissions we request for the Facebook app, as well as an example of how we use each one. To learn more about how we collect and use data, review our Data Policy.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. –Joakim Engstrom Dec 13 '10 at 14:54 I will post it to the Facebook github, see if we get some reply. Please keep in mind that standard messaging rates apply.When you want to.Send a text (SMS) with.Update your statusYour status (ex: What a great weekend)Get a one time password for FacebookOTPStart getting text notificationsSTARTStop getting text notificationsSTOPGet helpHELPNote: You can choose what you want to get notified about from your settings. This is my call on windows: keytool -export -alias androiddebugkey -keystore "C:Documents and Settingsmyuser.androiddebug.keystore" openssl sha1 -binary openssl enc -a -e shareimprove this answer edited Dec 13 '10 at 18:10 answered Dec 13 '10 at 1:56 Mathias Conradt 21.6k16116166 This works but is unfortunately not a solution. Android Forums Home . Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook or ask your own question. rev2018.1.9.28319 . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. shareimprove this answer answered Feb 24 '11 at 23:54 Korbi 89831220 Works like a charm on my app :-) +1 –Mark Mooibroek May 13 '11 at 12:42 1 This doesn't work for me. Which means that the example app will work. So if I'm right I must do something else wrong. On my Nexus One (Android 2.2.1), when I had the latest Facebook app installed, there was not 'uninstall app' buton, only a 'Uninstall latest updates', which is what I did. But in this status, the samples seem to work. I even tried a signed application but it did not work. For me, it was resolved when I uninstalled the latest update of the Facebook app and now only have the native Facebook app v1.2. The parameter to be used should be "keytool -export ." and not "keytool -exportcert ."; if you do use the second/wrong parameter, keytool would still print out a hash key (withouth asking for any key password though), but the hash is wrong. Keep in mind that this list doesnt include all of the Android permissions we request or all of our uses of those permissions. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. How do I adjust my mobile push notifications from Facebook?Mobile push notifications are updates that appear when you're not actively using Facebook. –Joakim Engstrom Dec 13 '10 at 8:22 I understand it as you, but also didn't get it to work. Facebook for Android Basics. Alternatively, you may be able to move your Facebook app to your Android's SD card.Cancel and restart the download.Log out of Facebook, then retry the download.Review Google's tips for troubleshooting download issues.Uninstall your Facebook app, restart your phone and then re-install the Facebook app from the Google Play Store or download the newest version of the app directly from Facebook.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo 5a02188284
facebook chat archive como se usahow to persuade your parents for facebookdownload facebook bisa upload fotosmart tv facebook chatfacebook chat v3 javawhat type of account is facebook emailfacebook zynga poker s60v5 downloadcomo aprender a hackear facebook gratisr cuperer un compte facebook hackerfacebook credits generator 4.5 download free

Mar 9 Jan - 21:48 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 21:48 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum des =XG= Index du Forum » Détente » Amusement. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation